Thursday, April 27

Things I've learned in CM this quarter (so far)

Oh, you touch my tra-la-la, my ding ding dong.

Since you've been gone. I can breathe for the first time.

What you gonna do with all that junk, inside your trunk?
I'm gonna get get get you drunk. Get you drunk off my humps.

Take me home tonight.

IYQ


Yeah, so that's what Log, Laura, and I have been doing in CM. In Larc today Andie said "Jeff's pants are wet" which I replied with "How do you know?" He then stripped in our cubicle, changed pants, and we all agreed that it was good that his white boxers weren't wet.

So I don't know if I'll have time to pour my wall tomorrow... hmm... Must make supports, or something. Also, must buy hot glue and hot glue gun from the dollar store, instead of relying on other people. But that might lead to going to Rite Aid, in which case I would have to go to Albertsons and buy food, in which case I'd need to bring my backpack. and ARGH. I'm still sick, by the way. =(
And I need to find someone to sublet my apartment to. Thanks a lot Mustang.

No comments: