Wednesday, April 19

Fine. Take that Tyson.

6 Totally weird things about me:

*I name things. Electronics, and guys. Mostly guys I have crushes on... Curly fry, apple, lamp, buck, pony, ... Sometimes they have multiple names depending on who i'm talking to. (Although, Pony is more of a concept, and is likely to be recycled)

*I secretly like AutoCAD. The black background and neon colors are sexy.

*My fave song right Now is "Me and My Monkey" by Robbie Williams. CUTE. Catchy.

*I steal spoons from places where I've had memorable experiences. Like Gym Muttenz Mensa. Which spoon is it? I'm not sure, but I have it. I could be eating out of it right now. Cool.

*I like the soap-opera of my life. For a sneak-peak, check out my friends on Facebook.

*I like talking and laughing loudly on my cell phone because I know how annoying it is. And singing songs I in falsetto that I know people don't like, for example- anything by ABBA or Ace of Base, other 80s music.

No comments: