Tuesday, May 10

Oh man, you'll love this-

So today I was going to have lunch with Person. I came earlier and saw him with my Ex. (They're apparently great friends from their first year here). So, for some reason, I invited him to eat with us. Why? I don't know. Anyways, we go and eat at Veranda. Then my Kitty came (reunion of Rocky Horror guys, I guess). And Alan came and introduced himself as the landscape guy i slept with. rofl. I hope that made a good impression on them. =) I certainly didn't explain. It was sooo... maybe not even that awkward, just odd. (on another thought, i wonder if any of them read this? That would be even more embarrasing. ok, now there are no names but Alan's. He will not mind.) So I realized that if I could pick good parts from all of them, and mold them all together, a fun guy would be created. Not perfect. Just fun. =) That made me realize that Person will be an interesting friend. I'm excited for it to start.

No comments: