Saturday, May 7

DATE

Teeheehee...
So, I'm going to tell you ALL about my date. even if you'd rather hear about how my project for Larc is going, or my views on politics. (yea right)
Wearing: Black skirt (compliments of Suz) and blue shirt
Conversation: ok
Ate at a Chinese place, then we raced to Muir so that I could do rounds, and then Jeff was late anyways, so unfortunately I had to let him hang out with others while we did rounds. Needless to say, just because I wanted to leave because he was there, we were done with rounds at 8.40!!! That's an hour and feefteen minutes more than it should have taken! ARG.
More rounds = more excitement and documentations
Stuff
Rounds = Door that was broken. This was around 2am, and i had to stay up until 3.30 to make sure that they actually came and fixed it. I need to write a Thank You card to Mr. Keys.
Summary: I'm pretty sure I'll see him again, unless there was some kind of communication that i missed. That would have been funny too. Very nice gentleman. I think my friends approve, although Jeff and E were surprised. hahahaha. XD Course, Mikey didn't approve of said date. And I know Mikey is an expert in these things =p (poison dart!) (sorry for the WOW reference everyone, I'm becoming one of them).

T-minus 4 weeks till SUMMER!

No comments: