Friday, May 13

This Weekend

= my weekend "off"

Friday- design, took Jax to lunch ^_^, English, make posters, decorations, bake cookies, help Jeff with making smoothies, watch the Emperor's New Groove if I have time at night =)

Saturday- meet at 9 am to go down to Dexter lawn for Relay for Life , various activities throughout the day

Sunday- Done with Relay around 10 am or so..., brunch to celebrate Mary's birthday, design a lot, then rootbeer floats for surveys, more design, some English homework...

Yeah, my design is due on Monday. We had one working day to complete this assignment. ONE DAY. Less than a week of real time. grrrr... I dispise my teachers' inability to plan well. GRRR.

I'm excited for Relay for Life, though. XD We're having face painting, twister, and a Kissing Booth. rofl. ^_~ And the other groups weill have other stuff too... =) At least my money will go to a good cause.

No comments: