Thursday, June 8

News....

So, I've finally found the guy of my dreams, we're getting married this weekend in Vegas, and then we're moving to LA to start our own Larc firm! And I'm pregnant.

HAHAHha. oh man. I should have posted that yesterday, ... cooler date. Anyways, not true. No worries.
So, the week has flown by, stuff has happened, loads of busyness not connected to school per se- lots of people leaving, things to do and see before I do.

Also, my next new thing will be to make a book. Yes. I will make one, and it shall be wonderous. I can already imagine it. I wanted to make a story book of some sort, but I think it'll have to be something to do with this silly Blog. You know, my stories. They're slightly true, slightly ficticious. But yeah. MMm.... book... the Adventures of DAria. I would probably be the only one who'd want to read it. haha. oh. but yeah. You'll see. ^_^

Tomorrow- need to find Twister, help Andie with studio, eat dinner with Dan, icecream with Stebu, Final final, get together involving BBQing the final hotdogs, and Fun.
Now- My trusty Mustang 1 friend!
Listening to: Pocahontas! The songs that were awesome, for an awesome Disney film, recently made an adult-er film that sucked according to my parents (and anyone who watched the previews - duh).

No comments: