Wednesday, April 12

Wisdom...

Defined in my Environmental Science book as something to do with knowledge and experience. So here goes:

~ Dane Cook is Funny. "You remember me Forever!"
~ So is Russel Peters, even more so. "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"
~ And Mitch Hedberg "that tree is Far AWAY"
~ If you're awkward around someone, chances are that it will continue to be so, unless drastic measures are taken. I don't know what kind of measures. I'm working on that one. Recently it has been the *Ignore till you forget and then meet again and start very much anew* method. Not so effective.
~ Models and rendering takes at least 3 times as long as you think it will. Hence 3 F'n hour model. 3x6x4 inches. Swan!
~ Doing lunges to the stairs is Fun.
~ I need to go to the dentist.

No comments: