Tuesday, February 14

SISU

So, my daling friend Sisu (my printer) is yet again being its loving self.
I feel like letting everyone know exactly how i feel.
This is how i feel this second:
-angry for having wasted about 6 hours of my life trying to print this portfolio (that's just last night and an hour or so this morning).
-hopeful- i just printed another test. maybe it will work this time
-angry- it didn't
-extatic- if i print one side Centered and the other side Centered vertically, it Could actually work. must make another test.
(this is the excitement in my life)
i mean, in reality, i should be having a Great day. Hot guys should come up to me with candy and flowers and hugs or kisses... but no. My printer even refuses to show me affection. I Did get some chocolate from Astrid. That was great. =) And I bought the tickets for the Masquerade. SO MUCH FUN. (or else)
Gah! Printed upside down.
On the bright side! I made my cover. it's a Bit off, though, but so will the rest of my portfolio be, so that's ok. Man that was a german sentence.
I'm listening to I'm not ok by My Chemical Romance. Fun song. Describes me in its entirety.
OOh! So lately, it's been like 80 degrees here. Score! (take that all you people with Snow! we can go to the beach! Not that we do. no time). And i've been wearing skirts. and shorts. And yesterday we were out in the orchards. it was sexy and WAy too hot. yay.
SCORE!
I think it works!
Now i only have 30 mins to print it all out and then i'll be set. I'll post more later,...

No comments: