Monday, December 5

time for Post!

SO It's December, which means CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!!
That's right. I love christmas music. If it's good. My current English favorite is Baby, It's Cold Outside (i like Leeann Womack's version)... with All I want for Christmas is You a close second. Thank you Mariah Carey.
Yeah, so I have a paper to write, a book to read, and another final by Thursday. But on Thursday I'm going to do something Fun. Like watch movies with my roommates. Consume alcohol (jk mom). Dance. Pack (probably not).
I realized what I want for Christmas (other than good grades and other unobtainable things)- Ferngully! Apparently they came out with the Dvd a couple of years ago.
But in all seriousness. Love Actually was great too. mmm Hugh Grant and that other guy. I see it, too. Love at the airport? Definitely. Do you know how much i like the Denver International Airport? A lot. It's pretty. The outside looks like a lot of Teepees (or breasts) and then inside is really interesting and fun. Maybe I'll take some pictures.
Anyways. Paper time!

ps. if anyone is going to be here on the 1st, let me know... I need a ride back to school. *cringe*

Oh, and my iPod (Daria) died. Or is in a coma. Either way, I am afraid there will be no music for me on the plane or in the car. Maybe when Apple stops producing Stupid ipods (really, 6 gb is too small, and who watches videos on their iPOd?) i can get a replacement. And I'll have it engraved. And it will be sexy.
Now to think of something for presents... hmm... er i mean Paper

No comments: