Thursday, September 22

I now live in Mustang 2

(and I'm only specifying, because 2 is SO much better than 1- I'm not telling you my address so that you can stalk me. creep.)
So living here is an experience. The place is somewhat clean, not at all soundproof (the guy who lives above me plays guitar at night, but not too poorly, so it's ok), and near school.
I have already confused days enough to almost make plans with people and then realize... and forget my yoga mat, school books, ... whatever.
My flatmates (Susan, Casey, and Jessica) are really cool - we haven't had any backstabbing arguements yet. hahaha. which reminds me to go and wash my dishes right now...

*while later*

this summer I have realized a few things-
I like people
I tend to become dependent on my friends because I'm scared to be alone sometimes
Garden State
SCRUBS is funny in a silly way
Mood swings
plants are never mean
plants always love you
plants never leave you

LOL. jk. Anyways. i guess I did have something deep to say, but it's more like the value of life as opposed to material crap and how some experiences are good even though they might make you sad and give you nightmares for a while. I also realized what I want and what I'm willing to give up for that.

And. I want to get ahold of The 10th Kingdom. Because Wolf is HOTT.

I also got my snake back. yay.

No comments: