Friday, September 16

Berkeley sounds like Devil in Finish

TUCSON was amazing!!!
Oh I LOVE my husband and all my friends over there. I miss them a lot. If UofA had any type of Larc program of love, I would totally transfer for at least a semester (it seems like the popular thing to do- my best friend Anna D just did from Smith- and of course I can't do ANything by myself. lol)
Berkeley is not like the Devil at all. Mostly because it is a place, but also it's COLD. a lot. and I've been wearing my skirt, because I left all my clothes at Mikey's... hmm... I hope he doesn't burn them or anything. THat would be sad. Or give them away.
I might get my snake back!!! I've really missed my SAm Snake... *Sigh* WE'll see what John says. Hopefully.

I really shouldn't whine, but I miss DBG, and I'll miss my parents a bit and stuff. And this year should be 'the most difficult' or whatever. I'm excited too, though.

My friend Andrew from COlorado is in Iraq now (Marines). We sent him a care package of candy and stuff... it was fun, i guess. i hope he doesn't get himself killed.

No comments: