Wednesday, June 15

SUMMER

Drove home through Las Vegas (which was awesome, even though I still hate LV in principle...), Bryce Canyon (SO PRETTY), the rest of Utah,... oh man, I love Utah. Sexy came with, of course, he really liked seeing everything too.
Oh, Bella, I missed you so much!

Grades came in:
B+ in design (and I thought they hated my stuff)
B in English (YAY)
A in computers (if I had gotten something less, I would have to admit that i was a total loser)
A- in Larc History (oops, should have done better on the first midterm).
= 3.41

YAY. Anna Happy.

SO now my summer of working at the Botanical Gardens and hanging out it Colorado will begin. After this week I will only use the internet for email. Hahahahaha. Like that will happen. But I will try. So you can always reach me at my email (and if you don't know it, there is always Facebook where you can find it) or by phone or by coming to visit! If something super exciting happens (Colorado turns out to be fictional, I get married, my cat has kittens) I'll probably get on here and let you know.

I'm going to go unpack, eat lunch, and watch a Finnish movie now. Have a great summer!

No comments: