Thursday, May 26

Hahaha...

My Pirate name...



My pirate name is:


Captain Anne Rackham



Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from fidius.org.


I think Brian could come up with something much better... *shrug*
So I have a friend. And i think that's all we are, even though i wouldn't mind being more (yes, äiti, tiedän). He's so odd, though... he talks to people other than the ones that he is visiting. Does that make sense?
We took staff pictures today. And because it was so cold outside (abour 75 or so) I wore my black and pink striped Gunther shirt and black skirt instead of my summer dress. Rofl. They turned out awesomel, though. I heart my staff. I'm going to miss them all so much next year...
I will miss Muir, too... Good times. I'm really happy I did this RAing thing. XD

No comments: