Tuesday, April 12

Weekend and a movie

So this weekend was Awesome!

Friday- Stanford
Poured on us, but it has some cool art and some cool spaces.

Saturday - SF
Awesome! The places I had never seen before. Great. Go to Levi's Plaza. I love it. Fun.
Later that night- Highschool party. ROFLMAO!!! 1st time doing That! Great experience from the vantage point of a couch.

Sunday - Sonoma
Corner Stone- cool spaces laid out by highranking Landscape Architecture firms and people.
They had Delaney and Schwartz! (My favorites)


Oh and today Suz and I went to see Meet the Fockers (for free) at Chumash. I think it was better than the first movie but it all had a kinda weird tint to it, because I was thinking of the guy who was sitting too close to me. *shudder* It was really funny, because I kept on noticing that i was sitting too close to Suz. Haha. Like the Butterfly effect. Anyways! He remembered my name after the movie (his started with ... can't remember at all, i forgot it instantly), and that Suz's started with an "s".

No comments: