Tuesday, July 3

To be or not to be (nekked)

Just got my special delivery from Amazon, Their Eyes were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston. This book is about some lady and all her husbands, written in 1937 for the explicit purpose of causing 10th graders to hate American literature. As I sign for it, the guy asks what my name is.
Anna.
Arne?
No, Anna.
Anne? Girl or guy? I can't tell.
*grumble, grab book, slam door*

So, uh, was it the PJ pants? Maybe if I just walk around nekked these things wouldn't happen. Knowing my luck, though, someone would ask what I was having a la Kari.


Oh yeah, so now i have almost all my books for my summer school, TEWWG, The Forest People, Class Matters, Anthro an Intro, Econ for fun... I'm just waiting for 2 more (With these Hands and Search for Respect (selling crack). So loads of Fun summer reading. My Econ final is 3am on the morning that I'm flying home to Colorado. I'll have to get up at 3am, take the test, pack up my laptop, run to the train station to catch the train at 6am, get to Frankfurt airport, fly at 10.50, get to Colo around 10.15pm (7am in Germany = 28 hours later). mmm fun.

No comments: