Thursday, April 12

Summer =

Sunburnt Knees and drinking water out of a beer glass!
It's about 20 something every day, and this weekend it should be 27! I love global warming. Tomorrow I'm wearing a skirt. Now to see which one fits me... X\


ps. rollerblading in Germany is da hammer.


pps. on another note, i was talking to my LP friend about coring, and our wonderful time in South Park. I was describing how i loved Everything, even the gnats that ate us alive. I guess i Do miss home. I think i need hiking shoes (or sandals) and a haircut. We'll see when that happens. Thea and I might be going to Metzingen to fix the hair problem, and maybe i'll find something there for my feet too. I slightly doubt Puma has anything of quality, though (for the price i want to pay). I think the real question would be if they take credit card. Hhahahah. Germany is funny. I bet they don't. *shakes head*
The Larcs might be stopping by soon. I really hope. I've missed them. Communication problems, though, but whatever.


My easter- hunting for eggs on my hill (Ersberg) = impossible!

No comments: