Saturday, July 8

Stories from work...

Bart walks by and starts talking to Brandon as I'm asking Alison a question. I had just seen him upstairs talking to my cubicle-mate Amy, so I asked him somewhat seriously, "Do you ever work?" (It was Teh awesome - everyone started laughing...) I now know that he does a whole crapload of work. Crapload. Hugeness. Yeah. Respect.

Rick: "Hey, Anna! Want a ride?"
Me: "Sure. I'm not supposed to accept rides from strangers, though."
Rick: "Want some candy, little girl?" (I heart Rick)

Rick: Lemme show you something
Bart: Whatever you do, don't close your eyes.

".. and the CDs?" "If we get Village Homes to give us their blessing, we'll be good to go..."

"...by the seat of our plants..."

- Giving hi-fis and almost falling down stairs, subsequently forbid from giving hi-fi's for my first year of employment.
- Playing volleyball on Thursdays
- choking on water

Can you tell I have fun? ^_^ I heart my work. If i could improve my volleyball skills, they might hire me... rofl...
... back to the storm- lightning's outside...

No comments: