Saturday, July 29

Lately

I feel I owe you an explanation. (or I just want to babble)
In the last 2 weeks I've gotten 4 stitches- 2 for my mole on my temple that they removed very well, 2 for my ex-wisdom teeth (the ones on the bottom).
Tons of excitement, if you ask me.
For clarifiication- my mole was benign (yay) and i got 4 wisdom teeth out today at noon-ish.
I was totally gone on the way home and it was FUN. I should have called some people, but they would have been working, or wouldn't have answered, and it would have been a waste of my fun-ness. Instead i ran around my house half naked, drank the first 1/2 glass of water of the day, passed out in my bed.
Later Mervi and i watched that movie with Jennifer Aniston and Kevin Costner. And John came home, I ate pureed fish soup (omg so GOOD) and we finished the movie.
It is now 8 pm and I am contemplating the difference between Fantastic 4 and White Chicks. And I really want popcorn. My jaw doesn't hurt yet. yay =)
Tomorrow i'm getting my hair cut around noon. swell.
I don't want to leave work, because it's fun. I didn't get all the stuff done that i had to. (crappers)

So, on the 8th I'm leaving for the Old Land. Mother Land. Father Land. Switzerland.
I would like to get your addresses. Please.
I plan on riding horses (or just one) in France. I still want Pony. I got a kickass purse at REI. I'm going to take a picture infront of a castle. I miss the beach and hanging out on Dexter Lawn. And I'm in love with rollerblading. I want someone to come visit me.

Biss spater,

No comments: