Friday, May 19

Listen to this...

Or not. It's a free country.
So recently, some things that make me a little bit annoyed or unhappy:
When I talk to my friends, and they're like, "No, I don't want to hear about Bla bla bla"... um... ok... So wait, friends aren't people who are good listeners and don't care what you're talking about and can somehow make it better just by nodding their head and adding a comment once in a while? Oh. I guess I've been wrong.
Do I complain when they talk about other stuff ad nauseum? No.
Oh, and when we can have group projects, I'm like, Cool. Want help with your project? (I'm slightly lazy, and I think you might be too) No? That's fine. I'll manage. You will too. No? You need someone else as a partner? ok. Fine.

Otherwise, I have not enough days of school left. Slightly disappointing.

Oh wait, the happy things - found a pony lying around, picked it up. Lucky pony? Maybe not. But still shiny.
AND!!! I got to do Barrel racing today in Rodeo! My FAVORITE event EVER. Makes up for Everything else. almost.

Now to hem Logan's shorts. It better turn out sexy, otherwise I'll feel bad. Should use an iron, but meh. ^_^

No comments: