Wednesday, January 18

Who am I?

If i could be a profession, Mikey already stated that i would be a model (and everyone else said what i wanted to hear- photographer). Yeah, I guess. I'm out there to sell a service or a product (ew not That, sicko! Design. Think Design). But i have to figure out what I am really. Not because I want a good grade in Portfolio, but so that i can figure out what i want to be, where i want to go with my life... Course I know what my name is, but I never got to choose that. That's what my parents want me to be. and it's important. to me. i think i'm under stress- i had 2 nightmares last night that i woke up to...
#1. driving a manual off a cliff
#2. my sister's head popping off and not being able to put it back on.
When I woke up i noticed I had slept on my arm in a weird position, couldn't bend it...
But back to me. I need to find out who I am. Quickly.

If I were a landform, what would I be? (you should comment so i can see what other people think)

oh, and Dwyer is totally a volcano. hahahaha. he's so funny. i love that class. and my friends in it. But i hate getting to know people that i know i'll only see for another quarter before they run off and i never see them again. unless i'm in the Netherlands. ^_^

No comments: