Friday, May 20

Weekend!!!

This week was chaos. Total chaos.
Sewed Star Wars outfits for 5 hours (that was Great)- i'll post some pictures.
Wanted to kill people. (Normal, you know me)
And now WEEKEND!
One week till Fanime!!! (I'm SO excited!)
And i bought the first 4 DVDs of RahXephon- my favorite anime. I just need the last one...
The only plans i have this weekend are to sew my own cloak- i was thinking somhow making it reversable black and maroon (yaaaaaay) but we'll see what kind of materials they have at the store. I have the pattern, anyways. And I intend to keep the pattern, or make copies so i can make an even cooler Dracula-esque one this summer. XD Or i could make one to my friend. teehee. No, not That kind of friend.
Lack of sleep makes me woozy. Must take a nap.

No comments: