Monday, April 25

the Weather...

So the weather destroys my plans of a romantic day on the waters..
hahaha not!
Well, we couldn't go Kayaking, but we went to downtown instead. Greg, Suz, Danielle and I. I got an awesome blue/black shirt from Ross. (I DO love it- only $4.)

Today Mikey and I went to Balis. (Yes, that was the highlight. I heart our talks.) He convinced me to go to Rocky again. *shrug* I Guess it could be fun. Although, i would rather be on duty (for the 3rd weekend in a row) so that i could train/bus down to LA for the next weekend to visit Kolleen who should be there at that time, and we could have super duper fun. But then I dont have the $ for the train (it's $50 + roundtrip), and maybe Kolleen can convince her parents and relatives and whoever else is going that SLO really is a great place to come and visit. super great, in fact.

I talked to Kels (and her mom) and Anna! YAY! It makes me Happy. I hope we can meet this summer and do something super fun. I haven't seen Anna in almost 3 years! 3 YEARS. It's crazy. i miss her. And Kels. (who is now living with Bucket, cool, huh?)

Now for a week of stress and ... fun?
(I miss my mom- she's in Finland/England)

No comments: