Friday, March 11

oh yeah...

So!
I've been more than a week without the net,... and it Has taught me a lot.
no, not really.
ANyways! Last weekend was a BLAST!
Throwfest was Awesome! and then the Larch Squad has a sleepover! It was SO much fun!
The first weekend that I didn't think about Muir at all. No offense to Muir, but it's slowly eating away at me.
Slowly...

Anyways! This week was one of the most relaxing... we went to the Beach today! only for an hour, but still! if i didnt have 2 papers to finish this weekend,... but this finals should be easy. hopefully. =)
My Mom is coming! We're going to have SO much FUn!
ooh,,... Lamp came by for a few minutes today! =) It was awesome. *sigh* I try to tell myself that all guys are stupid. But it doesn't help. At least we have come to a consensus that even if there was electricity between me and lamp, nothing could happen until June 10th. (no, he's not my resident, (you) SICKO!) But yay friend. teehee..


*Currently listening to* You Give Love a Bad Name- Bon Jovi... =)

No comments: