Saturday, January 15

Be a Vista Host!

So I want to be a Vista Host this year again! It would be Super Fun!
Yeah. And this year I would have two. Just to keep things going. I'm going to ask Mary if it's ok, and if she says 'yes' then i'm totally going to! Yay!

It's Ambria's birthday today. Happy Birthday! She's eating dinner that she and the guys were cooking here at Muir. After that we're gonna watch a movie... and they really want me to join them. it's so Sweet. I don't really know them all that well, but that's still super. =)

I need to start looking for housing for next year. Susan and Casey want me to hose with them, which would be really cool. But yeah, i want to have a say in what places we look at and if they are ok and stuff. How did you guys find a good place? I don't even know how much i could spend on rent per month... things I should ask my parents.

Now for a Great weekend filled with sleeping and Friends (but not together)!

No comments: